A 28 DAY PROGRAM TO RESET AND REBALANCE YOUR HORMONES
Harness Your Hormones is my foundational program. It’s the bedrock of all my other courses, and since I strongly believe that every woman and menstruator in the world should have access to this information, I am offering this valuable program for just $27 to make sure it’s affordable for as many people as possible.
PERIOD PROBLEMS GOT YOU DOWN?
I HEAR YOU, GIRLFRIEND.
I know you’re here because you’re trying…
To eat right. Exercise. Be healthy. Figure out what’s really going on with your hormones and cycle, while simultaneously trying to be a better woman/mother/daughter/partner/friend/person.
I know you’re tired because there is so much you “should” be doing — for your mental, physical and hormonal health — but your schedule is already overflowing and your energy can only stretch so far.
I also know what you truly need (and want) is to…
Dedicate time to your health. Hit the reset button and start fresh. Kickstart a healthier lifestyle, plant the seeds of better habits, and reconnect with your body. Preferably with a dash of fun and the support of women who crave the same feelings of freedom and health that you do.
IT’S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR. I PROMISE!
IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHERE TO START SO YOU COULD…
- fix your heavy, painful periods
- put an end to the PMS roller coaster
- get rid of spotting and start & stop periods
- sort out your insides and get rid of the bloating and constipation
- regulate your periods so you know when aunt flow is gonna show up each month
- lift the dark cloud of brain fog and moodiness
- understand what's actually happening with your hormones so YOU can be in control, instead of feeling trapped by your body
I’M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU’RE NOT ALONE. AND, IT IS POSSIBLE TO FEEL GREAT AGAIN
Hi! I’m Nicole Jardim, a Certified Women’s Health Coach and the author of Fix Your Period: 28 Days to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps and Manage Moodiness.
It’s pretty clear to me that we’re in the midst of a modern day hormonal health crisis.
And, we keep getting offered the birth control pill, anxiety medication, antidepressants, and crash diets to ‘fix’ our symptoms.
But, they don’t work.
You know this because you’ve probably tried one (or all) of these ‘solutions’ and none of them worked the way you’d hoped.
The good news is you’re here right now taking charge of your health, and that’s the first step towards happy hormones, healthy periods and optimal fertility!
HARNESS YOUR HORMONES
A 28 DAY RESET PROGRAM TO GET YOUR CYCLE
WORKING FOR YOU
The truth is…
YOU DON’T HAVE TO SUFFER
Suffering related to your period is not normal, and it’s high time we move away from this outdated belief.
Imbalanced hormones play a big role in menstrual and fertility problems. These symptoms don’t happen to women who have balanced hormones — which is good news, because the causes of hormone imbalances are actually the solutions.
Your brain and endocrine glands talk to each other via hormones, and the Harness Your Hormones Program is designed to reopen those channels of communication and keep the conversation flowing.
This program gives you simple, straightforward and proven food, supplement and lifestyle hacks and strategies that will help you significantly improve your hormonal landscape and change your relationship with your period, STAT.
TO TAKE BACK CONTROL
The Harness Your Hormones Program is for every woman and menstruator who’s on a mission to find real solutions for their period problems.
The moodiness and mini-breakdowns.
The acne. Oh, the acne!
The periods that are on their own schedule, showing up whenever they please.
The PMS that wrecks you for weeks, only to be followed by days of spotting, heavy, painful periods and all the other symptoms you wish would disappear into a reality far, far away.
Who has time for any of that?!
I know you definitely don’t!
CHOOSE HARNESS YOUR HORMONES IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:
How your hormones work, what a hormonal imbalance actually is, how to tell if you have a hormonal imbalance, and what’s normal and not normal for your period
The top culprits that cause hormonal imbalances & what’s stopping you from having normal periods PLUS how to start avoiding them
A targeted step-by-step 4-week protocol and practical solutions to have balanced hormones, better periods & improved fertility
Personalized solutions for your specific menstrual cycle or fertility-related concerns–– heavy bleeding, painful periods, irregular cycles, spotting, PMS and more.
Together, we’ll get your period and your body back in sync like they should be!
I CAN RELATE…
My hormonal health journey started in my teens. I had the worssst PMS symptoms, ridiculously heavy periods and the kind of pain that makes you see stars. Plus my period would make an appearance, oh… every three months or so.
I eventually saw my doctor who immediately put me on the pill. I didn’t know it then, but the pill was only a temporary fix that masked what was actually a raging hormonal imbalance — while also creating a whole new set of symptoms.
So while I began to have lighter, easier periods (yay!), I found myself battling chronic yeast and urinary tract infections. A whole bunch of other seemingly unrelated symptoms started cropping up too — stomach problems, joint pain, chronic colds, and a constant feeling that I was not well.
I tried all the western medical treatments, but the doctors I saw had no idea what was wrong with me.
All of my tests came back ‘normal’ even though I felt awful — oh, the injustice!
One doctor thought I had Rheumatoid Arthritis, while another thought I had Crohn’s disease! I spent thousands of dollars on tests and procedures and got…nothing. No answers, and no relief.
I eventually got fed up with my mystery ailments and the wanna-be diagnoses! A friend suggested I see her acupuncturist, and since I had nothing to lose, I went for it.
During the first session, he gave me more answers than any doctor had given me in YEARS. I knew then and there that I was on the right path.
Moral of the story: stepping off the conventional medicine hamster wheel and taking an alternative route to healing changed the trajectory of my life.
SKIP TO SEVERAL (10+) YEARS AND LOADS OF TRAINING LATER… I’m a Certified Women’s Health Coach and the author of the best selling book, Fix Your Period.
I passionately believe that YOU can (and should) be an active participant in your health, and I’m dedicated to showing you how to take back control of your body.
Through my coaching practice, website, podcast, and online education courses I’ve taught hundreds of thousands of women to rethink how they approach their periods and help them tap into their cycle superpowers.
I’ll be giving you a step-by-step, no-B.S. process (that I’ve tested with thousands of my clients) to begin balancing your hormones, so you can get on track to experiencing drama-free periods that are no big deal.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
HORMONES & PERIODS 101: THE REAL CAUSE OF YOUR SYMPTOMS
- This is the foundational lesson where I’ll tell you why you are not actually broken, and exactly why you’re having all these problems in the first place!
- You’ll find out what’s causing your hormone imbalance — and how to tell if you have an imbalance (spoiler alert if you’re reading this, you probably do…).
- Then I’ll explain what’s normal and what’s not when it comes to periods.
- You’ll also get all my top tips and extra resources, so you can get started making changes straight away!
- In Week 1, I’ll show you how to begin laying the groundwork for the implementation phase of the program
- I’ll give you the expert lowdown on how to restore the dynamic dance between your sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone so you can finally start feeling amazing in your body.
- You’ll get the Week 1 meal plan with a super easy strategy for eliminating problematic foods, the recipe book and shopping list along with simple tips to help ease you into weeks 2 and 3.
WEEKS 2 – 3:
- Weeks 2 & 3 are where the rubber really hits the road–when you begin resetting your hormones to upgrade your period and fertility.
- You’ll get a 14-day Meal Plan and Lifestyle Guide, plus my top Detox Tips and Feel Goods.
- I’ll show you that you CAN get your period symptoms under control, and how to do it using specific foods and supplements.
- You’ll get the lowdown on blood sugar stabilization and bowel movements – basically two of the most important elements of balanced hormones!
- I’ll also share what to expect in terms of how you’ll feel and what you’ll experience over the coming weeks.
- In this lesson I show you exactly how to end the program and transition to a hormone & cycle supportive lifestyle.
- I’ll explain how to reintroduce foods using my easy-to-follow 1-2-3-4 technique so that you can strategically add foods back in and figure out what does and doesn’t work for your body
- To wrap things up, you’ll take an inventory of where you are now compared to just a few weeks ago–I promise it will be quite amazing–and commit to my three steps to creating sustainable change so you are on the road to periods that are No.Big.Deal.
I want to make it as easy as possible for you to say “yes” to harnessing your hormones!
That’s why I’ve got a 7-day guarantee.
Simply send an email within the first 7 days of your purchase date to email@example.com with the email address you used to order the program, along with the reason you’re not happy, and I’ll process your refund.
WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING…
MEET YOUR COACH
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health Coach, writer, speaker, mentor, and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women and menstruators to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines evidence-based information with simplicity and sass. Her work has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of women around the world in effectively addressing a wide variety of period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the co-host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and has been called on as a women’s health expert for sites such as The Guardian, Well+Good, mindbodygreen and Healthline.