Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol
A COMPLETE SOLUTION TO BALANCE YOUR HORMONES NATURALLY
DO YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS?
- Crazy energy highs and crashes
- Sugar & caffeine cravings
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
- Trouble waking up in the morning
- Moodiness – you’re happy one moment then melting down for no apparent reason
- Anxiety or panic attacks
- Emotional PMS symptoms that wreck your life
- Acne and other skin issues
- Debilitating cramps, menstrual migraines, and joint pain
IF YOU SAID YES TO 3 OR MORE OF THE ABOVE…
EATING TO STABILIZE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR IS THE KEY TO RESOLVING YOUR ISSUES AND IF YOU’RE READY TO START FEELING AH-MAZING IN YOUR BODY AGAIN, THEN YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Blood sugar problems are traditionally thought of as something that only diabetics and overweight people need to be concerned about. But here’s the straight truth: every single one of us should be thinking about our blood sugar.
We eat more sugar than ever before. It’s in everything! In fact, according to the American Heart Association, American adults consume an average of 77 grams of sugar on a daily basis, which adds up to about 60lbs of sugar annually! OMG.
Sugar makes us feel good because it stimulates the release of dopamine in the brain. It is a well-documented fact that cravings, withdrawal and relapse symptoms of sugar addicts are similar to those of cocaine and heroin users.
Excessive consumption of refined sugar and carbohydrates can deplete valuable reserves of chromium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and B vitamins. These nutrients are necessary building blocks for a healthy menstrual cycle.
So, what’s the blood sugar roller-coaster?
- When you eat too much sugar, you flood your system, causing a huge spike in blood sugar levels.
- The pancreas responds by making more insulin to move the sugar into your cells.
- All this insulin moves the sugar out of the blood a lot faster than normal.
- The result is a dramatic drop in your blood sugar levels, also known as reactive hypoglycemia.
- This drop in blood sugar makes you irritable, anxious, foggy-brained, and “hangry,” and causes a craving for more carbohydrates (usually in the form of refined sugars) or caffeine, to bring your blood sugar levels back up to normal as quickly as possible.
- And up and down you go.
The very first step in any hormone-balancing regimen is to get off the blood sugar roller coaster, so that your body can focus on repair and renewal.
The Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol is a super easy and practical solution to finally put an end to blood sugar spikes and crashes that are the root cause of PMS symptoms, PCOS and insulin dysregulation, painful and heavy periods, fertility troubles, mood swings, fatigue, energy crashes and pretty much every other hormonal problem!
DO YOU WANT TO…
Understand how that sandwich, cookie or croissant is connected to your menstrual cycle and fertility?
Learn exactly how to test your blood sugar so you know what foods to eat and what foods to avoid?
Know if other things like alcohol, caffeine and even some fruit are messing with your hormones?
Understand the role of insulin in your body & why it’s one hormone you don’t want to mess with?
Together, we’ll stabilize your blood sugar and get your hormones back in balance!
I can’t recommend Nicole’s courses enough – aside from being jam-packed with fascinating and super-helpful information, the program is engaging and enjoyable to listen to, with practical guidelines and take-home practices given every week. The course is a very comprehensive delve into the menstrual cycle and a valuable resource for every woman.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
TEST YOUR BLOOD SUGAR
Learn how to test your blood sugar so you can figure out if you are eating the right foods for your body
How and why sugar and alcohol (even a little bit) can wreak hormonal havoc & what to have instead
The relationship between insulin, hormonal imbalances, PMS, PCOS, & Amenorrhea – and how to kickstart the healing process with food & supplements
What is inflammation and how it contributes to migraines and menstrual cramps + the top three food contributors to inflammation
Why “bad cravings” happen and a step-by-step guide on how to crave healthier foods
Get a proven plan to begin reducing and eliminating sugar from your diet so you can finally balance your blood sugar. This includes something called the Superhuman breakfast!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET…
A content-rich recorded webinar and full transcript that reveals all the groundbreaking, mind blowing information that will be the catalyst for some serious (and positive) change in your life
The audio version of the webinar so you can listen on your phone or in your car
RECIPES, MEAL PLAN & PROTOCOLS
An 80 page recipe book, blood sugar balancing supplements, and a 7-day meal plan to make your hormones happy and improve your period problems!
YOU SIMPLY CAN’T BE YOUR HAPPY HEALTHY SELF IF YOUR BLOOD SUGAR IS WONKY!
- Learn exactly how to test your blood sugar
- Know what is causing blood sugar spikes and crashes
- Understand how your diet is connected to your menstrual cycle and fertility
- Understand the role of insulin and why it’s one hormone you don’t want to mess with
- Foods, supplements, recipes & a blood sugar balancing meal plan to get you back on track
MEET YOUR COACH
THE PERIOD GIRL NICOLE JARDIM
Nicole Jardim is a Certified Women’s Health Coach, writer, speaker, mentor, and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines evidence-based information with simplicity and sass. Her work has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of women around the world in effectively addressing a wide variety of period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the co-host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and has been called on as a women’s health expert for sites such as The Guardian, Well+Good, mindbodygreen and Healthline.