BLOOD SUGAR SUPPORT
500 mg, three times per day, minimum 12 weeks
- In diabetic patients, demonstrated a reduction in blood glucose levels comparable in effect to hypoglycemic pharmaceutical interventions
- Overall effectiveness measured by reduction of T2DM biomarkers
500 µg, two times per day, minimum four weeks
- Current literature confirms a minor reduction in blood glucose when supplemented consistently for four weeks or longer
- Chromium supplements should be taken with a carbohydrate-containing meal
Whole Psyllium Husks
5 g, three times per day, minimum six weeks
- In diabetic patients, demonstrated minor to moderate reduction in blood glucose levels
15 g daily is a minimum dose and can be titrated up gradually to patient tolerance
- However, no current literature points to an increased benefit using more than 15 g daily
Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a healthcare provider-patient relationship between you and any of the healthcare providers affiliated with our web site.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.