Welcome to the Fix Your Period Program
This page has all the resources you need to get the most out of the course, so be sure to read everything carefully.
If you’re reading this you might have seen that the INTRODUCTORY SESSION is immediately available to you as soon as you sign up for the program. Session #1 will be released on Day 2 which allows you to complete the intro session. Each additional session will be released approximately every EIGHT DAYS. This gives you enough time to go through and begin implementing the recommended practices that resonate with you in each session.
Online Sessions Schedule
- SESSION 1 – Food, mood + your cycle: How food affects your body & hormonal health
- SESSION 2 – What & how to eat to optimize your hormones + what to avoid!
- SESSION 3 – The Effect of Sugar & Carbs on Your Menstrual Health + how to balance your blood sugar
- SESSION 4 – What’s your gut got to do with your period + how to upgrade your gut function
- SESSION 5 – Your adrenal glands + your sex hormones: Why you NEED to change the way you manage stress
- SESSION 6 – Exercise, self-care, fun + sex: Crucial elements for being wildly happy + healthy!
- SESSION 7 – Hormone testing (learn how to understand it all) + supplements & herbal remedies
- SESSION 8 – Rebalance your thyroid + detox your liver & gallbladder for supercharged hormonal health!
- SESSION 9 – Menstruation Maven: Decode your monthly cycle, reclaim your feminine vitality + transform your life!
- SESSION 10 – Implementation: Powerful steps to shift your mindset and keep you on the road to healing
Bonus Expert Teaching Call Schedule
- Bonus Call #1: Demystifying Ovulation & Irregular Periods with Dr. Nat Kringoudis, Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Hormone Revolutionist
- Bonus call #2: Reconnecting with Your Cycle by Connecting to the Moon Cycles with Jenn Racioppi, Women’s Empowerment Coach + Astrologer
- Bonus call #3: Overcoming Hypothalamic Amenorrhea with Kate Callaghan, Holistic Nutritionist
- Bonus call #4: Ending the “Crazy” Around Food with Isabel Foxen Duke, Emotional Eating Expert
- Bonus call #5: The Emotional Causes of Amenorrhea with Elle Griffin, Writer and Speaker of the Divine Feminine
- Bonus call #6: Stop Obsessing About Your Body & Start Living with Jamie Greenwood, Women’s Empowerment Coach + Speaker